BERLIN ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCY (BERLIN AiR) 2021: Berlin - Tel Aviv, 3 months
- German film professionals travel to Israel -
- Application open. Deadline extended until 9th March 2021 -
The BERLIN AiR “Berlin-Tel Aviv - three months” enables a German film professional to live in Tel Aviv for three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Israel.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain insight into the Israeli production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The programme covers:
- a grant of € 1,200 per month
- travel costs
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
- OR -
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form;
- a statement explaining why you want to be an artist-in-residence in Tel Aviv;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
The previous deadline for applications was 21st January 2020. New call for applications open. Deadline is 9th March 2021.
Please download our application form:
click to download file Tel_Aviv_application.docx (Microsoft Word strongly recommended)
No application will be accepted without a completed form. All information and material must be provided in English.