BERLIN ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCY (BERLIN AiR) 2021: Berlin - Paris, 3 months
- German film professionals travel to France -
- Application open. Deadline extended until 9th March 2021 -
The BERLIN AiR “Berlin-Paris - three months” enables a German film professional to live in Paris for three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in France.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain insight into the French production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The programme covers:
- a grant of approximately € 1,296 per month
- accommodation in the Cité des Arts € 451 per month (paid by the participant)
- German film professionals (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
Permanent residents of Germany
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster
- The film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
- OR -
Please note: all applications must be submitted in English. Please submit:
- our application form;
- a statement explaining why you want to be an Artist-in-Residence in Paris;
- a CV;
- a written description and concept of the project (treatment/synopsis or written presentation) maximum 5 pages;
- an example of previous work (Vimeo Link or similar)
Please download our application form:
click to download file paris_application.docx (Microsoft Word strongly recommended)
No application will be accepted without a completed form. All information and material must be provided in English.